Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 21
|Subject: 5Star Game Copy Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 pm|| |
5Star Game Copy seamlessly combines powerful and sophisticated "Under-the-hood" technology with an incredibly easy to use interface.
The application integrates several varied backup techniques into a single utility, which manages to copy even the discs that other programs simply cannot.
It can copy and/or emulate all major copy protection techniques, even the trickier methods such as VOB Protect CD, StarForce 1 & 2, the latest SafeDisc and Securecom up to version 5, as well as copying DVDs, including PS2 (the PSX 2 will require a modchip, however). With support for Dual-Layer and Double Layer DVDs.
5-Star GameCopy also offers and integrated copy protection scanner and support for the famous DPM, RMPS, and RAW Copy modes. Just one of its exclusive features is the integrated game launcher, allowing you to play copy-protected games without having the disc in the drive, and without modifying the game files at all, such as a "No CD" crack might.
Here are some key features of "5Star Game Copy":
· An "Advanced Copy" dialog, which allows you to change or add files while in 1:1 (direct) copy mode.
· An integrated copy protection scanner.
· An Intelligent Copy Mechanism, including DPM Mode?, fast skipping of damaged sectors, EFM optimization to copy 'weak' sectors and RAW Copy Mode?.
· HideATIP, which prevents the game from detecting that the disc is a copy.
· Image splitting
· One included virtual drive, with wide support for an alternative third-party drive instead.
· Multiple Image Archiving: Since most discs are only really used during installation, a lot of space is wasted in storing them on the hard drive. With this feature, you can store several games on a single DVD as well as other files, such as updates/patches and serials, effortlessly. You can even launch or install directly from the archives!
· 256 MB RAM
· Pentium compatible CPU